28 mars 2006

The so-called "Yellow Paper"

Temporary Residence Permit the so-called "Yellow Paper". This is the one used by hotel (Click to see full image) This document's nickname is "huáng dān" Every foreign vistor, after entering China, has to request for a Temporary Residence permit (the yellow paper) at the nearest Police station. If you are tourist, stay in a hotel, the hotel reception will arrange that for you. If you are just visiting China for a few days or more, I don't think it's important to have this paper, but however, better... [Lire la suite]
Posté par feisthauer à 05:20 - - Commentaires [1] - Permalien [#]